Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two red Tshirts with Smocked Inserts

I am pretty excited about this new thing I tried - they go together rather quickly too if you have ready made piping --

These are ready to smock and the larger one belongs to me and the smaller one on the right to Debra at palmettokids.net -- The piping wasn't quite the same color as the larger shirt so I used the white piping on it to match the insert. It definitely looks different, but I haven't decided which one looks better...

Also, here is a look at what the inside of the Tshirt looks like -- these will be great to sell as ready to smock because you have full access to the back of your work...


I'm too excited about my new skill!!!

4 comments:

The Turner's said...

That shirt is screaming for a Christmas smocking pattern! Very fun!

Jnet said...

this one is for Christmas -- haven't decided on what to put on there -- maybe 3 stockings, 3 ornaments, santa pulling a sleigh -- oh that will be to hard...I can't wait to do it!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! ..smocking inserts for t shirts. This enables a smocking project to be completed quickly. Hope you get great results.

Anonymous said...

I love it deary, you did great, I told you you would get the hang of it! I even make them for myself sometimes, usually I just machine smock mine to match emily's and then put it in a tee, so it looks more like embroidery, but that way we kind of match. Renee