Monday, November 17, 2008

Four Size 2 Bishops ready to smock


Made these for my friend in Louisiana who inspired me to try the ready to smock dresses about 2 and a half years ago...she usually sends me fabric and I put together ready to smock dresses for her. She is a wonderful smocker and you can see a lot of her work on that palmettokids.net website.

The bright pink ones are made of a high quality pique fabric. The light pink is a tiny corduroy, ooh so soft, and the brown bishop is a cool corduroy with little horses machine embroidered on it -- super cool! I could only pleat a couple of rows on this one because I didn't want to run the horses through the pleater.

Her little girl is going to be adorable!

1 comment:

The Turner's said...

Very cute fabrics/colors. She will be darling!