Monday, November 12, 2007

This Year's Dress


I went simple this year -- just whipped these up yesterday -- I think they turned out darling. Had some of the fabric on the bottom that I picked up in February for 25 cents a yard -- can you believe it! Got some light blue this week after I had the inspiration of what to do this year. I didn't want to make something red or green so I came up with these. Nice ric rac along the bottom because the blues weren't exactly the same color -- then found this christmas tree free online, and embroidered it with my Futura machine -- you should visit annthegran.com online you can find almost anything there!
I think we'll sport a long sleeve white shirt underneath -- I think this will be good for visiting Santa a the mall...

3 comments:

The Turner's said...

Absolutely adorable!!! So very fun & Christmas-sy without the traditional red & green! Very cute!

G'ma Owens said...

Those are cute, may even try a red shirt to pick up the tree trim color or would that be too much of a contrast? If it is hot this year they will be able to wear them alone!

G'ma Owens said...

My boss's two girls had blue dresses with snowmen on them at the Christmas party Sunday. Blue must be the kids color for this Christmas.