Monday, November 12, 2007

This Year's Dress


I went simple this year -- just whipped these up yesterday -- I think they turned out darling. Had some of the fabric on the bottom that I picked up in February for 25 cents a yard -- can you believe it! Got some light blue this week after I had the inspiration of what to do this year. I didn't want to make something red or green so I came up with these. Nice ric rac along the bottom because the blues weren't exactly the same color -- then found this christmas tree free online, and embroidered it with my Futura machine -- you should visit annthegran.com online you can find almost anything there!
I think we'll sport a long sleeve white shirt underneath -- I think this will be good for visiting Santa a the mall...

3 comments:

The Turner's said...

Absolutely adorable!!! So very fun & Christmas-sy without the traditional red & green! Very cute!

Mom/Dad Owens said...

Those are cute, may even try a red shirt to pick up the tree trim color or would that be too much of a contrast? If it is hot this year they will be able to wear them alone!

Mom/Dad Owens said...

My boss's two girls had blue dresses with snowmen on them at the Christmas party Sunday. Blue must be the kids color for this Christmas.