Monday, November 26, 2007

Striped Shirt


The girls spent two nights this weekend at Grandma's house so I had some time on my hands -- and after finishing the snowmen, I cut out two and finished one of these shirts -- The other one will have to wait a couple of days, real life has set back in -- carpool, dance practice, setting the alarm...

Anyway, I think this turned out cute with the bias cut cuffs and pocket -- size 6 McCalls 4910

If you click and look up close there's an idea for the sewers out there -- I use a little piece of ribbon as a tag in most of the stuff I make (when I remember!) the kids like it, and with elastic waisted pants, it is an easy way to tell the front from the back -- which is virtually impossible without a tag.

3 comments:

The Turner's said...

Very cute and great ribbon tag idea!

Anonymous said...

Love this - especially the purple buttons! :) You are so talented!

Tracy

Jnet said...

My girls get a real thrill out of getting to go through my button drawer and select just the right ones to match whatever I am making -- They practice matching and counting!