Friday, November 30, 2007

Red Baby Outfit



This is a new outfit I tried out and think it turned out great!

This is a size 6 month outfit with a small portion of the chest smocked. I added the bows because this is for a baby girl. I can make these "ready to smock" too.

Has a nice button closure in the back and all serged seams inside. Also, it sports a snapped inseam for easy diaper changes! And it is already sold to a teacher at Ashley's school for a baby shower.

This is the one I was telling you about Tracy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is PRECIOUS! Those bows are so classy! Looks very "Strausburg"!

Anonymous said...

Except-- Strausburg would have charged at least $65!

Anonymous said...

Jnet, you could easily charge that much! I know the hard work you put into these!

G'ma Owens said...

This outfit would make an ugly baby cute!!!

Jnet said...

mom, you're a nut!!