Saturday, January 5, 2008

Navy Bishops are Finished!



These are for a wedding in May so I didn't hem them yet, but the dresses are complete sans hem. I think it will be so cute. I think the plan is for a little girl to push a baby down the aisle of the church in an old fashioned pram wearing this dress...too cute! The smocking is in an ivory color to match the pearl beads near the neckline. I think the flowers made it so pretty. You can click on the image to get a better look at the smocking these are some of the prettiest I've made in a long time.

2 comments:

tcmoniz said...

These are gorgeous! Love, love the flowers and ivory against the navy!

Tracy :)

tcmoniz said...

PS: We were looking at old slides from my husband's childhood last night, and his mother commented on the smocked dresses that his sister was wearing - and I told her all about the wonderful things that you make! :)