Monday, January 21, 2008

Flamingo Mary De Dresses


Size 7 and size 5 -- these are too pretty. This is a neat poly/cotton fabric that has some variations in it that I think make it look like linen, but it is are totally iron free so that is nice! I created some "grass" between the flamingoes and on the sides because it needed something else. Only one bad thing - you can't see the black on the end of their beaks because of the navy fabric being too dark, but everyone will know what they are without that detail. So the girls have another seasonless dress for as long as they fit...I like these...I still have to sew the buttons on the back, but enjoyed putting them together last night as I am finally over the flu! I'm calling it. Well at last.

Here's that Mary De pattern I keep using: http://www.sews.com/patterns/childcorn/1001401l.jpg

No comments: