Monday, April 4, 2011

Available for $20 each - Ready to Smock

Let me know if you're interested. I am not doing any "smocking for order" right now, but had these three hanging up in my sewing room and wondered if anybody wanted them.
($20 each)
- white bishop is either size 6 months or 12 months (I can't remember which!)
- the yellow floral and stripes bishop is size 18 months
- Daygown with collar is size newborn through 12 months and buttons all the way down the back. (Front and back pictured.)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have these available? If not, I'd be interested in getting some ready to smock items from you! =)

Jnet said...

I don't have anything made right now, but PLEASE email me when summer break starts (I'm a middle school math teacher) and I would be happy to make ANYTHING you want at that time! I love making the ready to smock dresses and is makes it so easy for you because you only have to smock, remove the holding threads, and the dresses are ready to wear. - Summer break starts in June so here's my email: johnjnet@homesc.com