Friday, April 4, 2008

Pajamas to Match Molly Doll's







My daughter loves her Molly American girl doll...and on the left is a photo of the pajamas that she came with -- Molly the doll wore them to bed last night and cuddled all night with my daughter -- I decided I wanted to make some matching PJs for my daughter but didn't have quite enough of the striped fabric in my stash, but I did have this fun red hibiscus print that she LOVED! I think it turned out really cute - This pattern runs from about kid size 4T all the way through adult XL -- it is easy too. Simplicity 9964 -- what do you think? I think they will look nice all cuddled up together. You may recognize that red hibiscus fabric -- I think we bought it on our first trip to Hancock together and only paid $1 a yard for it! This was the end of my stash of both of these fabrics -- so I am glad my stash is shrinking a little for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized that fabric yesterday!! That's funny - the memories! Those jammies are adorable. I really like the contrast! ~tracy

The Turner's said...

Great idea and fun contrasting fabric!